LIMITED WARRANTY CONDITIONS FOR SHENZHEN SAKO SOLAR CO., LTD.’S SINGLE-PHASE INVERTERS IN PAKISTAN
(Valid from: 01/01/2024)
Shenzhen SAKO Solar Co., Ltd., herein referred to as the “Company”, grants a Limited Warranty (referred to herein as the “Limited Warranty”) for the Warranty Products as defined herein:
This warranty applies exclusively to Shenzhen SAKO Solar Co., Ltd.’s Single-Phase Inverters (Individually referred to as the “Warrantied Product”) and only to the extent that these products are:
- Supplied directly from Shenzhen SAKO Solar Co., Ltd. and SOGO Group of Companies, its sole distributor in Pakistan, and
- First installed in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and
- Uniquely identified by their Serial Number for the Warranty Period, as defined herein, and
- Have a filled Warranty Card with the respective Stamp and Signature of Shenzhen SAKO Solar Co., Ltd., and SOGO Group of Companies’ authorized dealer.
A Limited Warranty of 05 Years (02 Years “Product Warranty” + 03 Years “Service Warranty”) is provided for the Warrantied Product from the Date of Delivery, as maintained by the Company, from Shenzhen SAKO Solar Co., Ltd.
- The Limited Warranty only covers the rectification of faults during the Warranty Period.
- The Customer will bear the Transportation Costs to and from the Service Center.
- The Original Warranty Card and Purchase Invoice must be displayed when the Limited Warranty is claimed.
- Product Warranty:
- Material: The Company will provide replacement parts/components free of charge to the Warranty Holder.
- Service: The Company will bear the service charges for removing and installing the replacement parts, provided that this work is undertaken by The Company or a third party approved by The Company.
- Service Warranty:
- Material: The Company will charge the warranty holder for the replacement part(s) after the 02-year Product Warranty Period ends.
- Service: The Company will bear the service charges for removing and installing the replacement parts, provided that the replacement part(s) is/are purchased directly from The Company or one of its authorized dealers and the work is undertaken by The Company or a third party approved by The Company.
Warranty Exclusions (the Limited Warranty is voided if/in the case of)
- The Serial Number for the Warrantied Product has been altered, disfigured and/or removed.
- The Company’s Original Product Seal has been broken.
- The fault has been caused by another component in the Customer’s Solar System, such as the Battery, Cables, SPDs, Breakers and/or other Electrical Components.
- The Warrantied Product has been handled, repaired, and/or tampered with by any unauthorized service center(s).
- The Warrantied Product has been disassembled and/or rebuilt.
- Improper installation and commissioning.
- Damage during transportation and handling.
- Insufficient ventilation.
- A failure to observe preventative maintenance and/or operating instructions.
- Normal wear and tear
- The damage does not impair the function of the Inverter, more specifically, cosmetic
- External causes including but not limited to accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond The Company’s Reasonable care.
- Any PCB, Cards, Components, and/or the Inverter (as a whole) are Burnt.
- Force majeure (storm, lightning, overvoltage, fire, flooding, emergency law and order situation, etc.)
- Inappropriate Grid and/or PV Voltages and Surges.
- Failure to comply or install safety devices such as Breakers, SPDs, Earthing, and Lighting Arrestors.
- Any Battery Acid or other corrosive liquid is found inside and/or outside the Inverter.
- Any kind of Insect and/or Pest is found inside and/or outside the inverter.
In the event of a Warranty Claim, the Warranty Holder must first notify the Authorized Service Center of the Warranty Claim, who will then submit the claim to The Company.The Customer will have to drop off and collect the Warrantied Product from The Company’s authorized service center on their own.Warranty Claims must be accompanied by the following:
- The Purchase Invoice, and
- The Serial Number of the Warrantied Product, and
- The Original, Filled Warranty Card.
If the Limited Warranty is invalidated/voided during the Warranty Period, then The Company will set the Warranty Rules.The Warranty Holder is responsible for substantiating the Warranty Claim and showing that all the warranty conditions are met. The Company reserves the right to inspect the original installation site and request additional information as it deems necessary. A claim for compensation cannot be made for energy of any type or nature.The Company WILL NOT return the faulty components of the Warrantied Product WITHOUT EXCEPTION. In the case of any changes to these warranty conditions by Shenzhen SAKO Solar Co., Ltd , the Company will upload the latest warranty conditions on [website link].
Other legal information
SHENZHEN SAKO SOLAR CO., LTD.’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AS DESCRIBED HEREIN.SHENZHEN SAKO SOLAR CO., LTD.’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY THE WARRANTY HOLDER FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL SHENZHEN SAKO SOLAR CO., LTD. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS RELATING TO PERSONAL INJURY OR LOSS OF LIFENO EMPLOYEE, AGENT, DEALER, AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON(S) IS/ARE AUTHORIZED TO ALTER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY EITHER IN PARTS OR ITS ENTIRETY ON BEHALF OF SHENZHEN SAKO SOLAR CO., LTD. AND SOGO GROUP OF COMPANIES.NO EMPLOYEE, AGENT, DEALER, AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON(S) IS/ARE AUTHORIZED TO MAKE AND/OR OFFER ANY OTHER WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF SHENZHEN SAKO SOLAR CO., LTD. AND SOGO GROUP OF COMPANIES.