Renewable energy solutions have seen a resurgence with increasing reliance on fossil fuels. Off-grid solar power systems are one of these solutions that have become popular. In this article, learn more about what off-grid means and how you can benefit from it.
What is an off-grid solar power system?
Off-grid solar power generation system refers to the use of solar panels to convert solar energy into electrical energy in the presence of light, supply power to the load through the solar charge and discharge controller, and charge the battery at the same time; in cloudy weather or no light, use solar energy to charge and discharge. The controller supplies power to the DC load from the battery pack. The battery also directly supplies power to the independent inverter, which is converted into AC power through the independent inverter to supply power to the AC load.
What are the advantages of SAKO‘s off-grid solar power system?
There are many advantages to using off-grid solar energy, including generating energy and reducing your reliance on external resources.
- There is no danger of depletion, and renewable energy is used: solar energy.
- Safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution discharge, clean and clean (no pollution);
- The geographical distribution of resources does not limit it, and the advantages of building roofs can be used;
- On-site power generation and power supply can be generated without consuming fuel and erecting transmission lines;
- High energy quality;
- The construction period and the time it takes to obtain energy is short.
How does it work?
There are two ways to generate solar power:
(1) The light-heat-electric conversion method generates electricity using solar radiation’s thermal energy. Generally, the solar collector converts the absorbed thermal energy into the steam of the working medium and then drives the steam turbine to generate electricity. The former process is a light-thermal conversion process; the latter is a thermal-electrical conversion process.
(2) Light-to-electricity direct conversion method uses the photoelectric effect to convert solar radiation energy into electrical energy directly. The basic device for light-to-electricity conversion is solar cells.
Why Consider Off-Grid Solar?
There are many reasons to consider SAKO off-grid solar power systems:
- It can give you energy independence, especially if you live in an area without access to a reliable grid.
- The off-grid solar power generation system fully uses renewable energy and improves the utilization rate of solar energy.
- Off-grid solar can also help reduce carbon footprint and is environmentally friendly.