There are many factors to consider when using an off-the-grid solar energy system – what type of batteries you need to store energy, how much energy and power the system needs, and which size panels you should purchase. This article will give a few of high quality lithium batteries‘ best benefits.
Introduction to Lithium Batteries
Lithium batteries use lithium metal or alloys as anode materials and use non-aqueous electrolyte solutions. The difference between lithium and lithium-ion batteries is that the former is a primary battery, and the latter is a rechargeable battery.
Benefits of Lithium Batteries
- High energy density: It varies according to the electrode material. Calculated by mass, it can reach 150-200Wh/kg (540-720kJ/kg); calculated by volume, it can reach 250-530Wh/L (0.9-1.9kJ/cm3). ).
- High output power varies with different electrode materials, up to 300～1500W/kg (@20 seconds).
- No memory effect: The lithium iron phosphate lithium-ion battery has no memory effect, the battery can be charged and discharged at any time without being discharged, and it is easy to use and maintain.
- Wide operating temperature range: it can normally work between -20℃～60℃.
- Support fast charging and discharging
SAKO‘s Lithium Battery Products
- 51.2V Wall Mounted LiFePO4 Battery
Its rated capacity is 51.2V/100Ah, 51.2V/200Ah; the chassis is wall-mounted; the battery cycle is 6000 times, and SAKO provides a 5-year warranty.
This is a grade A quality battery with intelligent BMS system optimization performance, suitable for solar energy systems. CAN/RS485 communication is compatible with solar inverters of different brands.
- 51.2V lithium battery
It has four rated capacities: 51.2V/100Ah, 51.2V/200Ah, 51.2V/300Ah, and 51.2V/400Ah; the chassis is a modular stacking design; the battery cycle time is 6000 times; SAKO provides a 5-year warranty.
This is a Grade A quality battery with a modular and stackable design for easy expansion. The intelligent BMS system optimizes performance and is suitable for solar energy systems.
- Li-Cube Series 4U Rack Mount Lithium Battery Pack
Its rated capacity is 51.2V/100Ah, and 51.2V/200Ah; the chassis is designed as a 4U rack mount.
Battery cycle time is 3000 times. SAKO provides 3 years warranty
This battery has an optional cycle time of 3000 cycles and 5000 cycles; with a large discharge current of 100A-200A, it is suitable for solar energy systems. An intelligent BMS system optimizes high density, small size, and lightweight performance.
SAKO lithium batteries are a great choice for solar energy storage because of their high energy density and low self-discharge rate. This means they can hold a charge for long, even when not used often. Finally, their lightweight construction makes them ideal for portable systems. These features make SAKO lithium batteries perfect for applications such as off-grid solar charging or grid-tied battery storage systems.