What if people could find batteries that perform better, last longer, and save time in the long run? This article will show how SAKO’s high-quality lithium-ion batteries meet people’s needs.
What are SAKO’s Li-ion batteries?
Lithium-ion batteries are rechargeable batteries that rely primarily on lithium ions moving between positive and negative electrodes to work. The lithium-ion battery uses a lithium-containing metal compound in the positive electrode in advance, and the negative electrode uses a carbon (graphite) structure that can absorb and store lithium so that it can generate electricity without melting the electrode with an electrolyte like traditional batteries, thereby slowing down the aging of the battery itself. As a result, Sako’s lithium-ion batteries have a longer lifespan and more consistent performance than any other type of battery. They are designed for use in battery packs and solar energy storage systems.
Lithium-ion batteries: why they are the best
Lithium-ion batteries are becoming increasingly popular yearly due to their many advantages. Here are the reasons for choosing them:
- Long life: Lithium-ion battery lasts 10 times longer than a lead-acid battery, no need to replace it.
- No memory effect: Unlike lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion batteries have no “memory effect” and will not lose power over time when not used.
- Low Self-Discharge: Li-ion batteries have a low self-discharge rate, meaning they will retain up to 80% of their charge after discharge.
- High energy density: Lithium-ion batteries have a higher energy density than lead-acid batteries, which means they can hold more power per unit volume.
- Wide operating temperature range: it can normally work between -20℃～60℃.
- Support fast charging and discharging
SAKO energy storage lithium batteries can be applied to SAKO solar panels, SAKO off-grid system solutions, etc., contributing to the energy storage industry and are very trustworthy for users.