Off-grid solar inverters are suitable for remote areas without power network coverage, such as deserts, plateaus, deep forests, etc., because they can provide electricity anytime and anywhere to meet People’s energy needs.
What is an Off-Grid Solar Inverter?
The off-grid inverter is a system that is not linked to the public power grid, as suggested by its name. The battery stores the direct current produced by the solar panel before being delivered to the off-grid inverter for inversion. The finished output of the inverter is an Alternating current that may either be sent back to the storage battery or utilized directly for a load.
Types of Off-Grid Solar Inverters in SAKO
- SUNPOLO 6KW
The rated power of this product is 6KW; the inverter type is an on/off solar inverter plus RGB light mixed smart BMS for Lifepo4 communication. The degree of protection is IP20; the standard warranty provided by SAKO is 1 year.
- SUNPOLO 5KW Hybrid
The rated power of this product is 5KW; the inverter type is On/off Grid solar inverter (i.e., optional parallel connection); the protection level is IP20; the standard warranty provided by SAKO is 1 year.
The main features of this product are many:
1) The maximum photovoltaic input voltage is 450Vdc; the maximum photovoltaic input power is 5000W
2) Support battery-free work; solar energy directly powers the load
3) Grid-connected + off-grid inverter
4) Lithium battery can be used by manual setting (no communication with lifepo4)
5) Optional parallel up to 9
6) Possess certificates: CE, CB, IECEE test report
- SUNON PRO 3.5KW/5.5KW
The rated power of this product is 3.5KW/5.5KW; the inverter type is an off-grid mppt solar inverter + built-in AC charger; protection level: IP20; the standard warranty provided by SAKO is 1 year.
The main features of this product are:
1) Maximum PV input voltage: 450Vdc; Maximum PV input power: 5000W for 3.5kw, 6000w panel for 5.5kw
2) Support battery-free work. Solar energy directly powers the load
3) Lithium battery can be used by manual setting (no communication with lifepo4)
4) Certificate: CE, CB, IECEE test report
5) Support user settings: battery voltage, battery type, charger current, output source priority (solar/utility/battery, charging source priority (solar/utility)
More than 2 billion people live in a world without electricity, in poor or remote areas, away from power plants and public grids. The development of solar photovoltaic power generation technology and off-grid solar inverters provide a good solution. For many years, SAKO has been committed to the research and development of solar off-grid photovoltaic equipment. SAKO’s product range is complete, safe, reliable, and trustworthy.